SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results. Search engine sites usually return thousands or even millions of results. But generally 10 results are seen on the front page. Statistics show that only 7% of users review the results from the third page onwards.so it’s so important to reach the top ten. it is not enough to just launch a website to introduce your products and services, but also the way products and services are displayed on the site, how they are placed on the site, site structure, How the site is viewed from the user's point of view and the site's ranking in search engines is also very important.
Veria InfoTech and its experienced staff and mastery of the latest website optimization techniques and a variety of technical strategies, is able to make your website available and optimized for Google and any other search engine, and Provide appropriate solutions in various areas of business.
These solutions include:
- Designing a dedicated SEO strategy based on customer marketing goals that increase the quality of the website visitor experience, increase page views, increase user time on the website, increase click-through rates in search engine results.
- Advice tips to find the keywords that are most effective for your site and most profitable for your business, which specialize in keyword integration, keyword highlighting, latent concept analysis, main keywords and keyword synonyms.
- Local SEO consulting and implementation (about 70% of customers trust local businesses and a large percentage of local searches become customers).
- Consulting and guidance on site design and content creation (text, graphics, media)
- Checking the technical SEO of the site (Technical SEO) and solving the SEO problems (Technical, On-Page, OFF-Page)
- Competitive Research
- Analyze site speed and suggest solutions to reduce site loading speed by improving content such as optimizing site images and videos
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Introducing methods to create Call to Action
- Advice on using social networks to increase view
- Using the right methods to get backlinks
- Find harmful backlinks to the site and fix them
- Advice on how to work with Google's new algorithms
The 3 Types of SEO
ON Page SEO
All the activities that are inside the site in order to optimize the content of the pages are called on page SEO. In this type of SEO, we try to optimize our website according to Google standard. all optimization changes are made within the website. These standards include the right choice of parameters, some of these parameters are listed below:
Title tag : The page title is the string that appear on the browser page and should include the keyword related to your business.
Description : Description is the information that is displayed by search engines on the results pages, which should include keywords and attract users at first glance.
Heading : Headings are created to specify headlines in the text of pages, and their size is reduced from H1 to H6, respectively, H1 is the most important and H6 is the least important one.
Using small images : Used to increase page loading speed.
Cashing : Significantly increases the speed when loading the site.
All the activities that are outside of the site in order to optimize the content of the pages are called on page SEO. Most off-page SEO activities are basically related to link building
Follow link : is a link that can be followed by Internet bots. The follow link is actually the link that your content is placed on another site.
Nofollow link : A link that is not followed by Internet bots and is not important to them. It is actually a link that does not point to another site
Link weight : The location of the link on the page is more important. The closer the link is to the top of the page, the more important it is.
Backlink : getting a link from another site in order to introduce the source site.
Technical SEO refers to improving the technical aspects of a website in order to increase its rank in search engines. The purpose of technical SEO is to make the content of a website as understandable as possible for the search engine